Visit Us in Downtown Napa
Our Downtown Tasting Salon is Open & Looking Forward to Your Visit!
Get the true Robert Craig experience up close and personal with a visit to our Downtown Napa Tasting Salon where we invite you to pull up a chair and enjoy our intimate, friendly setting. Let us share with you our grape-growing and winemaking philosophies while you sip a bright, mineral-laden Chardonnay, a rare single vineyard, mountain Zinfandel or an array of silky-smooth, mountain-grown Cabernets. Our Tasting Salon along the Napa River offers a decidedly unhurried vibe, a place to unwind and take your time while you relax and get to know the Craig Crew. Feel free to enjoy a tasting of your choice and/or a glass of your favorite Robert Craig wine. We also offer limited mountaintop tastings at our Estate on Howell Mountain, by advance appointment only.
OPEN DAILY BY APPOINTMENT
- Monday-Saturday: 10:00 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m. and again at 3:00 p.m.
Sunday: 11:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m. and again at 3:00 p.m.
- Tasting fee: Varies - see options below
- Reservations required for all parties; call (707) 252-2250 for same-day inquiries.
HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS
The health and safety of our Guests and employees is of utmost concern to us at Robert Craig. In making reservations Guests are agreeing to abide by the following protocols.
- Please arrive at the Downtown Napa tasting Salon wearing a face mask. Once your tasting begins, you will be able to remove it.
Please maintain proper physical distancing during your visit. Our Salon and Patio have been rearranged to provide 6 feet of distance between Guests.
Please cancel your reservation if you or anyone in your party is experiencing a fever, cough, sore throat, or any other COVID-19 related symptoms.
- During this time, we will not require the usual 24 hours of advance notice for cancellations.
Robert Craig Winery will limit reservations to no more than 6 people in a party and everyone should be from the same household.
We will also limit reservations to no more than two Guest parties at a time, in order to provide appropriate distancing.
We are offering set times for Visits to our Tasting Salon, in order to properly sanitize before and after each guest visit. (See above).
Your host will wear a face mask and will properly sanitize all surfaces before and after each Guest visit.
We are offering contact-free payment options and asking for all Guest information at the time of booking.
CURBSIDE PICK UP STILL AVAILABLE
- If you prefer, contact-free curbside pick up is still available.
- Call (707) 252-2250 to place your order and arrange pickup time.